**DEPRECATED: this content will be moved to GitHub for ease of maintenance: https://github.com/justinwoo/purescript-resources
This is a collection of notes and links to resources to learn and use PureScript as generally recommended by me. This is all biased information. Think of it as “awesome-how-to-purescript” that isn’t just a link farm.
This guide contains a lot of 🌶️. If you’d like to have something changed or explained more, make a PR or an issue.
There is another resources page out there that you might look at here: https://github.com/JordanMartinez/purescript-jordans-reference
Do you find this guide useful? Please contribute your own writing to this page if you do!
- “Why should I use PureScript?”
- “How do I manage my dependencies?” / “Ew, do I have to use BOWER?”
- “Why can’t I just use NPM”?
- “Where do I find some general documentation on PureScript?”
- “Where do I find libraries?”
- “Where do I find docs for libraries?”
- “What is the
purescript-contriborg on Github?”
- What is the difference between row type of Type (# Type) and Records (
- Psc-Package or Spago
- HTTP Requests
- UI libraries
- Node Backends
- Travis CI
- Azure Pipelines CI
- Purp, the non-Pulp
- Type-Level Programming
- Datatype Generics via Generics-Rep
- 0.11.7 to 0.12.0
- “Why did PureScript go from Eff to Effect?”
- Usage with Nix